New year, new times! Same place, same day!
Following up and adding to my last email, we will be starting up the year at HCC on Monday September 28th. The times are a little different this year:
- children in grade 1 - grade 3 will start at 6:00pm and finish at 6:40pm
- children in grade 4 and up will start at 6:30 and finish at 7:30 pm
There is a 10 minute overlap where the two groups will be practicing one or two songs together.
Monday October 12th - we are closed for Thanksgiving
Monday October 19th - we *might* be closed due to the election (the centre might be in use, our volunteers need to vote, etc). We will let you ASAP on this.
We are thinking of starting things off this year with Rachel Platten's "Fight Song" and perhaps Ben Caplan's version of "Uptown Funk". Have a search for those songs and let us know what you think.
We are looking for new members, especially in the older group, so if you know anyone who might be interested in checking us out:
- point them to our blog (http://street-of-rock.blogspot.ca/) - will be updated THIS week
- find "Rock Choir" on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005981775418)
- email Kayren at firstname.lastname@example.org